- Must be registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe as a General Nurse and possess a current practicing/ licensure certificate.
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level passes with Grade ‘C’ or better or their equivalent (excluding Fashion and Fabrics, Woodwork, Metal Work, Technical Graphics and Building).
- English Language and a Science subject are a must.
- Should be a practicing nurse with a minimum of at least 2 years post qualification experience.
To be eligible for admission a candidate must: Have a minimum of five 'O' Level passes, including English Language and a science subject with a grade 'C' or better. OR A relevant qualification (Certificate, Diploma) from reputable organizations e.g. Zimbabwe Sport and Recreation Commission (SRC), Zimbabwe Olympic Committee (ZOC), Zimbabwe Institute of Management (ZIM) and National Sport Associations.
- Lectureship in Universities, Teachers Colleges, Sports Academics
- Fitness Trainers
- Sport and Recreation Commission
- Zimbabwe Olympic Committee
- PHES Teacher
- National Sports Administration