- Must be registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe as a General Nurse and possess a current practicing/ licensure certificate.
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level passes with Grade ‘C’ or better or their equivalent (excluding Fashion and Fabrics, Woodwork, Metal Work, Technical Graphics and Building).
- English Language and a Science subject are a must.
- Should be a practicing nurse with a minimum of at least 2 years post qualification experience.
To be eligible for admission a candidate must: Have a minimum of five 'O' Level passes, including English Language and a science subject with a grade 'C' or better. OR A relevant qualification (Certificate, Diploma) from reputable organizations e.g. Zimbabwe Sport and Recreation Commission (SRC), Zimbabwe Olympic Committee (ZOC), Zimbabwe Institute of Management (ZIM) and National Sport Associations.
Bachelor Of Science (Honours) In Physical Education And Sport (3 Years)
A relevant Diploma at Level 5 of the Zimbabwe National Qualifications Framework (ZNQF)
- Lectureship in Universities, Teachers Colleges, Sports Academics
- Fitness Trainers
- Sport and Recreation Commission
- Zimbabwe Olympic Committee
- PHES Teacher
- National Sports Administration