Please be advised that, the Zimbabwe Open University has come up with a Staggered fees payment plan so as to improve the management of student’s debt and registration. Students can now register all the required maximum courses per semester upon payment of an initial deposit of 50% of the Total fees inclusive of SRC, bus levy and caution fee plus $25 administration fee.
Under the proposed plan students are required, on registration at the Regional Campus, to complete the staggered fees payment application form and an acknowledgement of debt form.
Staggered Fees Registration Process
1. Student deposits at least 50% of total cost of courses to be registered. The total to include
fixed costs (SRC, bus levy, building levy and caution fee.)
2. Student deposits $25 Administration Fee
3. Student obtains Staggered Fees Application Form at any Regional Campus.
4. Completed Application Form is submitted to the student respective Regional Campus Directors
Office for approval with proof of payment of 1 and 2 above.
5. Regional Director approves or rejects application. If rejected student may register for subjects
equivalent to amount deposited.
6. Once application is approved by the Regional Director, student completes debt acknowledgement form.
7. Both original completed application and acknowledgement of debt forms to be kept at Regional
Directors office and copies submitted to regional accounts office. Accounts officer may then unlock
student account so that the student is able to register on Myvista platform.
8. Thereafter the Regional Director to monitor payment of the balance monthly over the following 3
9. Should any student be owing money at time of publication of results, their results will be
10. Student registers.
Note: This facility applies to Local Students only!