In response to Government’s thrust to develop children at a tender age, the University of Choice’s Faculty of Education is offering a short course in Early Childhood Development(ECD). The Early Childhood Development (ECD) certificate course will run for six days at Century Towers in Harare.
The course targets practising and aspiring ECD teachers, owners of ECD centres and any interested individuals.
The modules to be covered during the course include:
- The Infant school curriculum 0-8years;
- Historical, philosophical and sociological foundations in the infants’ school;
- Psychological foundations in the infants’ school;
- Health, nutrition and safety; and
- Management and administration of the infants’ school.
The course investment is only $150, with lessons running from 15 - 20 October 2018.
For further information, interested participant must contact Mrs Sangano on +263 4 764595; 0773 435 843 or Mr Tenha on 0772 266 241.